***Today is a good day to start and it’s just that being alive is already gain. Today I am remembering many things of my life; it turns out that my friend @antoniarhuiz has interviewed me to know a little bit about my life and how I started in this world of handicrafts.***
***»I was part of the Metropolitan Police of caracas, I lasted in the institution 18 years until they gave me a special retirement, I was very proud to have been part of such a noble institution.***
***at the same time I did a college career where I graduated from a Bachelor of Education. When I came out of retirement I started to think what I liked to do most in this life and said to myself «the crafts» I did many courses and prepared myself to enter the market of baby lingerie, home lingerie, knitting and embroidery. Since then I have done very well.***
***The women of Táchira are warriors, as much or more than the men, so as a good Andean woman I have decided to do everything right; before handing over a craft I make sure everything is in place.***
***all the crafts I like,doing recycling,sewing,knitting,embroidery,I like them all and I feel if I choose just one I would be very ungrateful to the others»***
***Yeah, folks, it’s a good story, but we’ll continue to tell it another day, so let’s get to work. My craft today is a beautiful crocheted hat. For that we use baby wool or baby spider wool. The needle is a 2.50mm***
***This hat is designed for a 3 to 6 month old girl, medium difficulty level.***
– 1st turn: 14 high points on a slip ring or magic ring.
– 2nd turn: 28 magnification on high points
– 3rd lap: 1 aum, 1 high point (repeat until the end)
– 4th lap: 1 aum, 2 pa (repeat until the end)
– 5° lap: 1 aum, 3 pa (repeat until the end)
– 6th lap: 1 aum, 4 pa (repeat until the end)
– 7th lap: 1 aum, 5 pa (repeat until the end)
– 8th lap: 1 high point at each base point
– 9th lap: change the color of the yarn and weave 1 pto low, 2 cad and weave a pto low jumping 2 points of the
base. (repeat until the end)
– 10th lap: We change again the thread and we weave in each ring 3 high points. (repeat until the end)
– We repeat steps 9 and 10 until we obtain the desired length.
– In the following rounds we will work on magnifying the cap tab.
– Let’s weave 7 low points and 1 magnification. Then we weave 8 low points and 1 raise, we continue with 9 low points and 1 raise.
Increase. This way we can increase it until we get the desired size.
***Here is the result of our work, you can design it to your liking or decorate it in any way, I made these two flowers but you can change that.***
***I think I got very sentimental today, didn’t I? But it was beautiful to remember my beginnings, to remember every one of those people who taught me and that thanks to them I am what I am today. I thank God for my life, I don’t think I would change anything, I’m very proud to have been a cop and to have helped so many people.***
***I say goodbye for today, I hope you liked my story and my craft and as a famous announcer would say «until tomorrow friends, worked for you this humble servant.***